Because every staircase is different, Brooks Stairlifts have been developed to be highly adaptable. Whatever type of staircase you have in your home – straight or curved – a Brooks Stair lift can provide the perfect solution for your needs.
The Brooks Curved Stair Lift
If your staircase has turns, intermediate landings or limited space at the top or bottom, it may be necessary for a curved stairlift to be fitted.
Using a unique modular system, accurate measurements enable us to tailor-make a stairlift rail which closely follows the contour of your staircase, in days – not weeks.
The unique rail system means a Brooks Stairlift can be fitted to all types of staircase, and what’s more, it can be done within a matter of days rather than weeks
Here are just a few of the features which will make a Brooks Stair lift the perfect solution to your needs
- Slimline design to fit into your home’s surroundings
- Ergonomic controls for ease of use
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries works even in a power cut
- Numerical fault code display for easy diagnostic and repair guidance
- Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest in case of an obstruction on the staircase
- No unsightly structural work required fits directly to your stair treads rather than the wall