Daily Living Aids
Showing 1–16 of 75 results
4″ PU Cushion For Wheelchairs£49.99
This memory foam cushion moulds to the body’s shape offering continuous support and provides an even distribution of pressure.
- The visco-elastic memory foam is fused to a base of high resilient foam providing great comfort and support
- The pressure relieving properties are vital when the user has to sit for long periods of time
- This model features a PU cover providing great comfort and a luxury feel
Alerta Gel 1″ Cushion£95.00
ALT-201 – Alerta Gel Cushion – a gel cushion containing polyurethane SensaGel which acts as a layer of artificial fat, to
provide effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and care home environment. It
can slide and move laterally to effectively reduce shear forces and is guaranteed not to harden over time, neither leak nor
dry if accidentally punctured.
The PU cover is fire resistant classified M1, waterproof and vapour permeable. It can be laundered at 90°C. The cushion
can be cleaned with a damp cloth. For full cleaning instructions please see user manual.
Alerta Gel-Visco Cushion£120.00
> Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 6 cm (17 x 17 x 2 inches)
> Max load capacity: 120kg
> Multi-stretch and vapour permeable PU cover
> Water resistant and machine washable cover
> Antimicrobial cover with white underside
> Fire resistant classified M1
Anti-Slip Coasters & Mats£6.98 – £7.50
This range of Anti-Slip mats include several sizes from smaller coasters to large table and work surface mats.
- Prevents plates, bowls and crockery from sliding
- Holds chopping boards in position
- Holds kitchen appliances and mixing bowls in place
- Holds objects firm on surfaces that are not horizontal
Anti-Slip Kitchen Grip Set£13.50
A useful pack, including three items designed for enhanced grip and Anti-Slip in the home. Includes an Anti-Slip mat, jar opener and bottle opener.
- Assists in opening bottles, jars and pill containers
- Can be used to grip and provide purchase
- Can be operated with one hand
- Mat prevents plates, bowls and crockery from sliding
Aqua Pedal Exerciser with digital display£29.99
- Ideal for users with limited mobility allowing exercise which is low impact and easy on the joints
- Pedal exerciser for use around the home, in the office, etc
- The resistance from the pedals can be adjusted to increase or decrease the effort required
- Pedals come complete with toe straps
Developed by healthcare professionals the Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy enables users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley. The caddy enables a patient to carry most items safely and more independently, without being reliant upon carers. The Caddy has one large and one small compartment to allow the user to separate items such as glasses, keys, medication etc. Supplied with a tray, that is designed to safely transport a plate of food, and a mug holder, which catches any spillages. The caddy is easy to fit to most styles of walking frame. Manufactured from a tough, durable plastic it can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes, for easy drying. Maximum carrying weight 2kg.Width without tray 434mm (17″). Width with tray 457mm (18″). Depth with tray 310mm (12.25″).
Chrome Grab Rails£11.99 – £14.99
Use these excellent value grab rails to help with rising and to provide support when moving around. Available with round ended bases made from chrome plated steel.
- Offers sturdy extra support
- Chrome plated
- External and internal use
- Available in 5 different lengths