Showing 1–16 of 24 results
4″ PU Cushion For Wheelchairs£49.99
This memory foam cushion moulds to the body’s shape offering continuous support and provides an even distribution of pressure.
- The visco-elastic memory foam is fused to a base of high resilient foam providing great comfort and support
- The pressure relieving properties are vital when the user has to sit for long periods of time
- This model features a PU cover providing great comfort and a luxury feel
Alerta Gel 1″ Cushion£95.00
ALT-201 – Alerta Gel Cushion – a gel cushion containing polyurethane SensaGel which acts as a layer of artificial fat, to
provide effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and care home environment. It
can slide and move laterally to effectively reduce shear forces and is guaranteed not to harden over time, neither leak nor
dry if accidentally punctured.
The PU cover is fire resistant classified M1, waterproof and vapour permeable. It can be laundered at 90°C. The cushion
can be cleaned with a damp cloth. For full cleaning instructions please see user manual.
Alerta Gel-Visco Cushion£120.00
> Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 6 cm (17 x 17 x 2 inches)
> Max load capacity: 120kg
> Multi-stretch and vapour permeable PU cover
> Water resistant and machine washable cover
> Antimicrobial cover with white underside
> Fire resistant classified M1
Alerta GelCube Cushion£119.40
The Alerta GelCube Cushion is a patented dual honeycomb air-gel cushion to provide advanced comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and home environments. It is built with an intelligent dual honeycomb structure to provide optimal blood circulation and skin health, and balanced pressure distribution. The combination of flexible air-gel cells provides a non-slip surface for superior comfort over an extended period of use.
The Honeycomb Gel structure can be washed using soap and warm water up to max 70oC. Do not leave submerged in water for a long period of time and do not squeeze or twist the cushion after washing. Allow to dry naturally on a flat surface. Do not store in direct sunlight.
The bottom of the cover is coated with silicon for non-slip and the top of the cover is made with polyester fabric. The cover can be washed in a washing machine by putting it in a laundry net up to 40oC. Tumble drying is allowed if the cover is in a laundry net.
- The special wedge shape tilts your pelvis forward to restore the natural curve of your backbone
- This can help relieve pressure and may help to prevent back pain by suspending your coccyx over the cut out section
- It has a removable zip-up cover that is machine washable
Easy Edge Threshold Rubber Ramp£24.99 – £108.00
This new range of ramps is ideal for interior and exterior doors or thresholds, but is also safe for use in roll-in showers, wet rooms and any other application requiring vertical transition. They are an immediate and inexpensive solution to remove vertical barriers and can be installed quickly and easily on any surface such as concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble.The Rubber Threshold Ramps from Aidapt come with a 10 year guarantee ensuring durable and maintenance-free use. This environmentally sustainable product is produced from 100% recycled rubber and has been designed and tested for maximum slip resistance and generous load limitations. Dimensions are stated in mm (Maximum Height x Width x Depth).
- Ideal solution for allowing access for wheelchair/scooter users via interior and exterior doors
- Also safe for use in roll-in showers and wetrooms
- Quick and easy installation in minutes
- Maximum slip resistance and generous weight limit
- 10 Year Guarantee
VA144B VA144C VA144D VA144E Product Dimensions (mm) 25x1070x205 30x1080x310 45x1280x460 50x1550x610 Net weight (kg) 3.8 7.3 17 28 Colour Black Black Black Black Main body material 100% Recycled Rubber 100% Recycled Rubber 100% Recycled Rubber 100% Recycled Rubber VA144F VA144G VA144H Product Dimensions (mm) 60x760x750 60x920x350 90x460x540 Net weight (kg) 21.5 11.5 13 Colour Black Black Black Main body material 100% Recycled Rubber 100% Recycled Rubber 100% Recycled Rubber
Folding Ramps£80.00 – £165.00
The Folding Ramps are designed to aid access up and down steps and kerbs, into buildings or a vehicle.
- High quality user friendly alloy ramp
- Provides a perfect and safe solution for access
- Ideal for Wheelchairs, Powerchairs and Scooters
- Features raised edges for added safety
Folding Suitcase Ramp£165.00 – £229.00
This robust Folding Suitcase Ramp is ideal for providing access to houses and cars for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and rollators. The tri-fold ramp is supplied in two parts that can be easily slotted together and is constructed from sturdy, rust-free aluminium with strong carrying handles attached, making the unit portable and convenient to store. The ramp also features a non-slip, black gritted surface with raised side walls for safety, and has a load capacity of 272 kg (42 stone) when using both ramps joined together. This versatile ramp has easy-to-use security locks to the hinges and ends to fix the ramps together when extended and in use or to hold them closed when folded for storage or transport. The Folding Suitcase Ramp is available in 2 lengths.
- Provide access to cars and buildings for wheelchair and scooter users
- Suitable for the majoriy of wheelchairs and scooters
- Gritted surface for safe all-weather use
- Tri-fold design; easy to use, store and transport
- Maximum load of 272 kg (42 stone) on joined ramps
VA143D VA143S Product Dimensions (mm) 1220x740x50 1830x740x60 Net weight (kg) 10 17.5 Channel Depth (mm) 50 50 Colour Black Black Length (Collapsed) (mm) 630 915 Length (Extended) (mm) 1220 1830 Maximum Load (kg) 272 272 Maximum Load (stones) 43 43 Maximum User Weight (kg) 272 272 Maximum User Weight (stones) 43 43 Overall Width (mm) 740 (OPEN) 740 (OPEN) Size 4 ft 6 ft Width (Extended) (mm) 740 740 Width (Folded) (mm) 360 360
GEL Batteries£127.28 – £377.12
SEALED VRLA GEL BATTERIES
When seeking the highest quality Deep Cycle batteries, look to MK Battery. MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life – averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained. That’s why they have been the number one choice for years of the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium Sealed VRLA batteries capable of over 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Prices Listed do not include VAT. VAT will be added on check out
- This Product does not qualify for VAT exemption
Gel Seat Cushion£36.98 – £39.98
The Gel Seat pressure reducing cushions have been designed to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Viscous gel provides maximum support and comfort.
- Pressure reducing cushion
- Viscous gel provides maximum support and comfort
- Cover has waterproof nylon top
- Carry handle in bottom facilitates transportation
Lead Acid Batteries (sealed)£13.14 – £175.23
- For Mobility Scooter, Stairlifts, Bathlifts, Hoist etc
- Lead Acid are a great standard battery.
- Low cost Battery.
- We would recommend Gel Batteries for high usage and battery life.
- We only sell MK batteries as we can trust the quality of the batteries.
- Deep cycle lead acid (suitable for all mobility applications)
- Please see size table.
- If you cant find the Size or Voltage of Battery Please contact us on 01254 884488.
- This product doesn’t qualify for VAT exemption.
- All Battery Prices show are excluding VAT. VAT will be added on check out.