Showing all 16 results
4″ PU Cushion For Wheelchairs£49.99
This memory foam cushion moulds to the body’s shape offering continuous support and provides an even distribution of pressure.
- The visco-elastic memory foam is fused to a base of high resilient foam providing great comfort and support
- The pressure relieving properties are vital when the user has to sit for long periods of time
- This model features a PU cover providing great comfort and a luxury feel
Alerta Gel 1″ Cushion£95.00
ALT-201 – Alerta Gel Cushion – a gel cushion containing polyurethane SensaGel which acts as a layer of artificial fat, to
provide effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and care home environment. It
can slide and move laterally to effectively reduce shear forces and is guaranteed not to harden over time, neither leak nor
dry if accidentally punctured.
The PU cover is fire resistant classified M1, waterproof and vapour permeable. It can be laundered at 90°C. The cushion
can be cleaned with a damp cloth. For full cleaning instructions please see user manual.
Alerta Gel-Visco Cushion£120.00
> Cushion dimensions: 43 x 43 x 6 cm (17 x 17 x 2 inches)
> Max load capacity: 120kg
> Multi-stretch and vapour permeable PU cover
> Water resistant and machine washable cover
> Antimicrobial cover with white underside
> Fire resistant classified M1
Alerta GelCube Cushion£119.40
The Alerta GelCube Cushion is a patented dual honeycomb air-gel cushion to provide advanced comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and home environments. It is built with an intelligent dual honeycomb structure to provide optimal blood circulation and skin health, and balanced pressure distribution. The combination of flexible air-gel cells provides a non-slip surface for superior comfort over an extended period of use.
The Honeycomb Gel structure can be washed using soap and warm water up to max 70oC. Do not leave submerged in water for a long period of time and do not squeeze or twist the cushion after washing. Allow to dry naturally on a flat surface. Do not store in direct sunlight.
The bottom of the cover is coated with silicon for non-slip and the top of the cover is made with polyester fabric. The cover can be washed in a washing machine by putting it in a laundry net up to 40oC. Tumble drying is allowed if the cover is in a laundry net.
- The special wedge shape tilts your pelvis forward to restore the natural curve of your backbone
- This can help relieve pressure and may help to prevent back pain by suspending your coccyx over the cut out section
- It has a removable zip-up cover that is machine washable
GEL Batteries£127.28 – £377.12
SEALED VRLA GEL BATTERIES
When seeking the highest quality Deep Cycle batteries, look to MK Battery. MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life – averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained. That’s why they have been the number one choice for years of the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium Sealed VRLA batteries capable of over 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Prices Listed do not include VAT. VAT will be added on check out
- This Product does not qualify for VAT exemption
Gel Seat Cushion£36.98 – £39.98
The Gel Seat pressure reducing cushions have been designed to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Viscous gel provides maximum support and comfort.
- Pressure reducing cushion
- Viscous gel provides maximum support and comfort
- Cover has waterproof nylon top
- Carry handle in bottom facilitates transportation
HARLEY PRESSURE TEX CUSHION£65.00
The proven design of The Pressure-Tex Cushion makes this a firm favourite with our clinicians – Geometrically contoured into sections which operate independently allowing maximum weight distribution – Superbly comfortable and helps keep skin cool and free from Pressure areas – Supplied with Harley Dartex waterproof / VP cover – Other options available. Suitable for patients up to medium risk (with appropriate nursing care). If this product is showing as out of stock (red dot), please note that as we manufacture this product on site it can normally be manufactured and available within 2/3 days of receiving your order.
HARLEY PROFORM SEAT RAISER£47.00 – £49.00
Manufactured from high grade, nodular, polyurethane foam. Supremely versatile and comfortable. For use with or without the insert. Ideal for use around the home or in a wheelchair. Luxury faux suede cover as standard. If this product is showing as out of stock (red dot), please note that as we manufacture this product on site it can normally be manufactured and available within 2/3 days of receiving your order.
Lead Acid Batteries (sealed)£13.14 – £175.23
- For Mobility Scooter, Stairlifts, Bathlifts, Hoist etc
- Lead Acid are a great standard battery.
- Low cost Battery.
- We would recommend Gel Batteries for high usage and battery life.
- We only sell MK batteries as we can trust the quality of the batteries.
- Deep cycle lead acid (suitable for all mobility applications)
- Please see size table.
- If you cant find the Size or Voltage of Battery Please contact us on 01254 884488.
- This product doesn’t qualify for VAT exemption.
- All Battery Prices show are excluding VAT. VAT will be added on check out.
People who need to use a locked disabled loo can now be confident that these toilets will be available to meet their needs.
These toilets are those with wide entrances and disability symbols on the door.
Toilets fitted with RADAR locks can now be found in shopping centres, pubs, cafés, parks, footpaths, airports, stations and many other locations across the UK.
Unlike regular public toilets, these loos are often locked and are regularly only available for use on request.
Sods law says that when you really need to use it, the only compatible key is nowhere to be found!
The Radar key scheme ensures that people who need to use accessible toilets don t have to ask someone to unlock the door so that they can have a wee, please!
Disabled people’s toilets are big, private and less likely to be occupied.
As a result they are open to misuse by the general public.
The Radar Key Scheme enables these disabled toilets to be locked, to prevent vandalism and misuse.