SEALED Lead Acid AGM BATTERIES
Standard Batteries For lighter duty mobility use.
Although Lead acid batteries will not match the cycle-life performance of our Gel batteries, they do offer a lower initial cost and will supply sufficient functionality to meet the less critical needs of certain lighter duty mobility applications.
For heavy daily use and traditional rehab applications, continued utilization of our heavy duty Gel batteries is highly recommended.
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design.
- Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology. Valve-regulated for efficient recombination Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure.
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximize current transfer.
- High density oxide provides maximum power-per-point “high cycling” service.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Travel & ship easily. FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Completely maintenance-free.
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Specialized valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- UL recognized component.